"FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED!"
Do you know you are saved?
1. The Bible explains that the mode of salvation is “by grace, through faith, not of yourselves it is the gift of God.” (Eph 2:8)
2. The scripture also states that “you may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.” (1 Jn 5:13)
3. This process begins when you realize that the Jesus Christ of the Bible, “died for our sins, was buried, and rose again the third day.” (1 Cor 15:3,4)
4. When you acknowledge Christ, you also acknowledge that you are a sinner; “for all have sinned,” Rom 3:23.
5. You understand that the “wages of sin is death (separation from God), but that the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus.” (Rom 6:23)
6. This gift was Christ’s unconditional love for you, “for while you were a sinner, Christ died for you.” (Rom 5:8)
7. As the Holy Spirit speaks to you, you know that you must “call upon the name of Lord to be saved;” (Rom 10:13) by “confessing with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believing in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Rom 10:9,10)
Pastor Mitch Doss would love to answer any questions or concerns you might have about becoming a member of Bethany or regarding salvation. Please contact him to set up a time to meet at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 870-935-5318.